Please join us for a thought-provoking discussion about personal security with Gary Rossi, a Vice President with Fidelity Global Security and Investigations team. Gary will facilitate a holistic look at personal security focused on educating & empowering you and your families and helping you to develop strategies to make you less appealing targets to fraudsters and criminals. He will also provide some tips to consider as many of us now may be working from home or from remote locations.
We will cover a broad range of security topics and provide practical guidance on how to mitigate risks in the following areas:
- Cyber Fraud/Digital Footprint – How Cyber fraudsters target their victims, execute their schemes, and the key steps you should take to protect yourself
- Vetting People with Access – A look at individuals who may have access to personal information
- Residential Safety & Security – Planning and preparedness, home security systems and the evolving digital home
- Travel Security – Resources and practical tips for ensuring your safety while traveling
- Elderly Exploitation – An overview of one of the most alarming epidemics in our society: the targeting of the elderly and those with diminished capacity
Gary Rossi is the head of the Fidelity Security Services team and works directly with many clients, assisting them in better understanding current Cyber and other personal security threats, and sharing strategic measures that can be used to protect your and your family. Prior to Fidelity, Gary served for 14 years as a special agent for the FBI. He specialized in a wide variety of white-collar crime investigations, which included sophisticated financial frauds, cybercrimes, and public corruption matters.
Date and Time
Thu, Jun 04, 2020
11:00a - 12:00p MST