Social Security’s been a fact of retirement life ever since it was established in 1935. We all think we know how it works, but how much do you really know?
- When is the best time to claim benefits?
- How much of my Social Security benefit will be taxed?
- Will working in retirement decrease my benefit?
- If I lose my job before my full retirement age should I start receiving benefits early?
- Will Social Security run out of money causing me to lose my benefit?
Tom loves to be the financial answer guy and Social Security is a topic that he regularly studies to make sure he is on top of the latest information. Come with your toughest questions and he will do his best to give you answers.
Have friends or family with questions as well? Great! Invite them to join us for this interactive Lunch & Learn.
Date and Time
Wed, May 19, 2021
12:00p - 12:30p MST